Monday, April 21, 2014

Chilean Wine, Asia Grand, & Love

i waited almost 9 yrs to open this 2005 Chilean Casa Leona Chardonnay by Marks & Spencer. the right occasion came, farewell dinner for my HK relatives who last come about 9 yrs ago! this White was perfectly quick chilled by Asia Grand Restaurant at North Bridge Road. Great White of the New World!
 
my aunt Christina in black stood behind me, did a wine tasting course. my 80 something grand aunt, a veteran drinker, next to us. they felt the wine was very mellow and aromatic. their remarks truly pleased me.

asia grand restaurant is at north bridge road opposite the grand dame raffles hotel. we'd boiled beef for my little boy cousin, sweet n sour pork, claypot vegetables, steamed tofu with prawn & wine chicken. well not bad. the pork costed $24 for small! honestly for me will not dine there regularly although the service was good. 

this dinner on 20/4/14 not only about food & drink, it's more on Love & Family especially across the miles! Treasure your Loved Ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment