Saturday, September 24, 2011

Crab Attack

i was 2 slow, it happened 2 fast! the above power claw had my thumb in between! blood shot out! pain hit heart straight! tears rushed 2 eyes! only way was to Chop its claw off my thumb! washed off blood n proceed to slaughter 5 more crabs! couldn't find my usual gloves. 2 long no buy crab. eat is easy. lots of preparation. 6 medium size for $15.80. lucky it didn't attack my nail! 

steam crab is my speciality n preferred choice. fresh n tasty esp w my blood (kidding)! blend w beer well.

s'pore fav chilli crab done in mrs cheong's recipe. credit oso goes to my philippino maid who did d frying. gravy well balance. hot enough for both young n old. unlike my recent tried at a restaurant which was so hot n spicy tat b4 it reaches your mouth it disturbs ur noise! yummy! yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment